dimanche 3 avril 2011

Travelocity launches "Top Secret Hotels" Iphone App

Today, the article which retained my attention was the launching of the "Top Secret Hotels" Iphone App by Travelocity.

In fact, I already adhere to secret hotels tendance and the way to decline it in a new app is a great idea. I tried this new concept when I booked a trip to Budapest. I only knew that the hotel was a 4 stars hotel, its location was in the center, and of course the price. Well, it was a good surprise as it was a wonderful hotel.

The secret hotel tendance is very successful and thanks to this new app, Iphone users will appreciate it.

For a traveler who likes last minute, he definitely has to download this app.

On an other hand, to book a secret hotel could be a bad experience as far as we do not know the category, and the location.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire