dimanche 23 janvier 2011

What consumers want more from a hotel in 2011 !

This study published by Orbitz retained my attention. What could be more interesting than learning the consumers expectations for a woman like me who wants to work in Hospitality ?! 

"Consumers are looking to get more for less", this sentence resumes perfectly the article.

In this study, we learn that promotional offers, swimming pool and extras are the TOP three in the consumer decision.

Obviously people are looking for more, and I won't disagree as I am the first one when I am looking for a hotel to check what could I have in addition for the same category and the same price. The swimming pool is also a key factor in my decision, as I am going to travel and wish to be able to relax and practice some sport.

With this information, we could say that having more facilities and offer amenities is for sure a success key.

As it was mentioned in the article, now you see more and more hotels which are welcoming pets. It is the proof that hoteliers are taking in account consumer wishes.

In other words, hotels have to offer more than others to be competitive.

Link to the article

Link to the full story

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire