dimanche 12 décembre 2010

Hotel Me, a Facebook app !

A new app called Hotel Me is available on Facebook for all the travelling lovers who are looking for friends suggestions ! 

The principle is very simple, actually you just have to enter the destination or area where you want to go and your dates. Then, it will be the job of your friends ! They will have to click on the blue button and suggest any places.



This is where the app is limited as people use to make comments to give some ideas and do not click on the blue button, but it is a behave question.

In my opinion, it is a great idea. Having suggestions from my friends regarding my future trips is defintely better than reading some comments from unknowns. As my friends know me, they will take in account what I like and in their suggestions, I will certainly find nice propositions.

Well, it is a way to go and discover some places without anxiety. I like it !



3 commentaires:

  1. Very good choice as a article! This app permits you to have information about a country, an hotel, a place and by your own friend! New link, new demonstration...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I definitely like the idea of this app. As nowadays we tend to trust much more in our friends opinion than in the hotels' advices we can find on the net.
    Maybe that the biggest limit of this app could be that your friends doesn't know anything about the place you are going, but I agree this is certainly the best way to discover new places.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I totally agree with you ! This application is just great ! You can simply share suggestions with your friends regarding any destinations. It will allow your friends to give you tips and advices for your next holidays and find easily a lot of hotels.
    And as you said, you will receive suggestions from your friends that know you and that you know so will be more convenient and very trustable.
    I will download it very soon !

    RépondreSupprimer