dimanche 5 décembre 2010

The impact smart phones have on the travel market

This week, an article about the impact smart phones have on the travel market, retained my attention. A study reveals that travelers are now using their smart phone to check the weather, restaurant reviews in order to get an insight of their destination.

Most of the time, travelers use their smart phones to book flights and hotels. Now, they are looking for new app to make their lives easier.

The apps growing is important and many companies are conscious of their impact. Many travelers do not want to pay for app but giving them for free it is also a way to reach new consumers.

In my opinion, and as I am concerned by smart phone use when I am traveling, I would say that we are looking for free apps but we are not against to pay an app a certain price for unlimited acces as guide books for example. When I am abroad, I want to have all the information that I need and my smart phone is is giving to me security. I am pretty sure that in a near future, everything will be done with your smart phone. Nowdays, we already book flight, register, and take on board with it.

Apps are a new market, and in a few time it will be very developed. It is a huge opportunity.

1 commentaire:

  1. Good article, glad to see your opinion. Next, it would be ideal to see support of your opinion.

    RépondreSupprimer